Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy 10th Birthday Jacob!!!!! :)



He's the big 1o!! Happy Birthday Jake!!




My week has totally sucked ass by the way!! Thanks for asking!!
Lilo is in the hospital getting her stomach cut open. Stupid me, I threw away my tooth floss in the garbage. When I left the house she ate it!! She has been really sick since last Wednesday. I first took her in last Friday & they took X-rays & all that stuff. Then they call me to tell me its a piece of string & she needs surgery because her intestines are all messed up now. I brought her home Saturday to take care of her while the Vet got a second opinion. I had to give her IV fluids & meds to keep her from throwing up everything she ate. Poor girl has lost so much weight because of all this. All because she couldn't help but be a dumpster diver. I knew she liked tooth floss, but damit I had no idea she would go in the garbage behind my back to munch out on it. She is quit the talented pussy cat.
WELL, I hope all you have learned something out of all this, "not to throw away things in the garbage" because your cat might just cost you almost $2000. 00 to get them fixed. I hope my pain will save all of you in the future. DAMIT!!





If I look tired, its because I am!! I m rather exhausted from taking care of Lilo all weekend. Besides that look at the blue eyes on this guy, WTF? When I m sleeping does he turn into a monster or something? This picture is just a wee bit scary to me!! Well wouldn't you be, if your dog transformed when he or she was on you while you were sleeping? HELLO, Scary!!


Take care!! Love always, MM XOXO

8 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Wait a minute, you said that your life was great.

Would you please make up my mind?

Pets are worse than kids in some ways, they don't help with the work and they don't talk and share with you in ways that you need.

In fact they are all work. Anyway, take care, hugs.

5/01/2007 7:13 PM  
Blogger JLee said...

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry sweetheart :(
My friend's cat ate a needle and thread one time. She could not keep it away from that cat! She had to go and have surgery for her too. What is up with those crazy cats?? Hope your week gets better...
xooxoxxoxoxooxoox

5/02/2007 7:59 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

BBC,
Silly, I didnt mean it was always great. DAM-Animals anyways!! Life has to have some good & bad in it, or it becomes to boring.
Thanks sweetheart!! Take care!!

Jlee,
I feel for your friend, I know whats she went thro. The Vet still hasnt let her come home. I was told yesterday she has a really high fever. I can just see my wallet getting emptier by the second. UGH!! I guess flossing my teeth is costing me more then what the Dentist said it would. They said it would be cheaper to keep my teeth clean. The Dentist never said this could happen. I HATE DENTIST!! Take care sweetheart!!

Love, MM XOXO

5/02/2007 10:38 AM  
Blogger BBC said...

Well, we have one thing in common. We both hate dentists. They just want you to keep coming back while they fuck up and your teeth keep going to hell so they can have their fancy homes and such.

Screw them, I don't miss those teeth at all. Getting my teeth taken out was like the best present I've ever gotten.

I wouldn't send two hundred dollars on a cat, or a dog. They are cats and dogs.

They are cats and dogs, that doesn't make them as important as people. Would you spend two grand on a sick boyfriend? A sick cat or dog is just a friend. Hey, just asking.

But if you are willing to put more into a sick cat or dog over a mate there. is something wrong there isn't there?

Not that I'm so sure that people are important anymore. I would like to see a world with only about a million people on it.

5/03/2007 7:03 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

mm: I'm so sorry to hear that your Lilo is going through such a rough time and you too for haveing to deal with all of the emotional stress that goes along with it.

I can definitely relate, as a former cat owner how much trouble a simple trash can can get them into.

5/04/2007 10:08 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

BBC,
I know it might seem alittle nuts to spend so much money on a Cat or a Dog. But I am alittle nuts, ACTUALLY ALOT NUTS. I just got her home today & it cost me about $1200.00 . Shes my baby & I love her enough that money is nothing without her. I know, CRAZY LADY. But thats just me!! Money isnt everything!! Money doesnt keep me company at night like she does. I hope you can understand that. Take care!!

Green,
Its ok, shes finally home today. The Vet had to reopen her up because she started an infection. Thankfully, he didnt charge me for having to reopen her. Poor girl has gone thro hell & back over tooth floss of all things, lol. Anyways take care sweetheart.

Love always, MM XOXO

5/05/2007 9:07 PM  
Blogger alan said...

A belated Happy Birthday to Jake!

I hope all is getting better there for you and yours; I can't imagine trying to do an IV at home on a pet!

You are awesome!

alan

5/07/2007 1:03 PM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Alan,
Thanks so much!! Yeah, giving my cat IV Fluids wasnt the easiest thing to do, since I really hate needles. But I had to do it!! UGH!! I think I almost passed out the first time I had to stick her.LOL!! Actually I could have, but just didnt know it. ;) Take care sweetheart & thanks so much. All is well now!! XOXO

Love always, MM XOXOXOXOXOXO ;)

5/07/2007 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home