Friday, April 13, 2007

My new Baby is finally home!!


Isnt he CUTE!! He's wearing a diaper because he's not potty trained yet. Right after I took this picture he went Cujo on the diaper. He showed all his teeth & freaked the F--k out. That kind of scares me, I dont want him to be a jerk when he gets older. So trust me when I say Ill be working with him to change his little bad attitude.


This is right before he went nuts on the diaper. He was spinning around like a crazy dog. LOL!!!
I still havent named him yet, but I was thinking Killer since he has such a bad attitude. What do you think?
Take care!! Love, MM XOXO

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Microdog Diaperpants?

4/13/2007 6:01 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

Shoot, I'd go Cujo if you put a diaper on me also.

Small dogs, small minds though. It still looks like a snack for my cats.
:-)

4/13/2007 7:04 PM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

SV,
LMAO!! Yeah, they are some really small diapers. He weighs in at almost 2lbs & they barely fit him at all. He always gets out of them, because they are too tight on him. I guess I need to get a bigger size. XOXO

BBC,
I wouldnt put you in a Diaper, your already potty trained. LOL!! He has already been played with by my three cats. They like to staulk him daily. XOXO

Take care, MM XOXO

4/14/2007 12:39 PM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

What do you think about these names:
Thor, Takoda, Levi, Noah, & Rocky?

Anyone?

4/14/2007 12:41 PM  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

He's a cutie.

4/18/2007 12:17 PM  
Blogger alan said...

Absolute cutie!

alan

4/18/2007 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home