Saturday, March 24, 2007

Tattoo photo!!




















Before anyone comments on this, I want you to know I m not real happy with how high the Fairy is. But guess what, alittle too late for nit picking it now!! I honestly think it would have looked alot better alittle lower, but Oh Well. I still like it for the most part. The Fairy still needs to be finished with color. But, I wasnt going to make you all wait any longer to see a picture of it.


I got the Fairy last night 3/23/07 @7:pm & the Vine & Butterfly finished. The Vine & Butterfly was already done 3 & 1/2 weeks before, I just had him put white in it. You might not be able to see it very well, but the colors are Blue (on the inside), Pink (also on the inside) , Yellow (on the outside) , & White (on the tips of the upper wings). You also might not be able to see all the detail in the Fairies face, he did a good job on her, with how small she really is. I m not sure what colors I m going to do her wings, if anyone has an ideas please let me know?




A few weeks ago I got into an accident on the Freeway going to Stanford early morning. I was really pissed about it, but its nice to be getting some money. The Asshole who hit me was in the carpool lane @ 8:30 in the morning with just himself in the car. I m sure you all know the carpooling laws, so I was really mad about that as well. It was stop & go traffic as usual in the morning commute hours. But this lamass obviously didnt understand that & failed to stop. Well at least until he hit my bumper. FUCKER!! Anyways, long story short I went to an Insurance adjuster & got a good lump sum of money. When he handed me the check, I wasnt mad anymore, lol. Hell someone hit me again, I dont mind. LOL!! Anyways, heres a picture of the insurance adjuster checking out the damage on my car.




Take care everyone!! Love always, MM XOXOXOXOXO

8 Comments:

Blogger JLee said...

The fairy is beautiful!! Maybe green for the wings...like a woodland fairy maybe? I'm sorry that dude hit you, but at least you got a little cash out of the deal! :)

3/25/2007 8:53 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Jlee,
Thanks!! I love the color green, thats actually one of my favorite colors. Great idea, Jlee!! Also, I m thinking about adding some stuff, because I m really upset about how high up it is. So be prepared to see another photo of it soon with all that Ive added too it. LOL!!! NO, I dont have the Tattoo bug as everyone might think, lol. I just want it to look right!!
Yeah, the only good thing that came out of this guy hitting me was the money. You cant really see it, but there is alot more damage then it appears. My trunk doesnt close as well anymore. The entire back was pushed down. I m thinking about trading it in for another car, sometime soon. Take care sweetheart, & thanks again for your advice on the color. Love ya!! XOXOXOXO

3/25/2007 3:11 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

mm: I was thinking maybe silver or gold for the fairy, but green definitely works, too. I don't think it looks as bad as you think it does. Though the last thing you eant to do is add too much and make it look too crowded.

On your car accident: yes, there are plenty of people out there with zero common sense. But the important thing is neither you or your passengers were injured. Cars can be replaced but YOU cannot!

and yes, the money from Mr. Insurance Adjuster must be nice...

Take care sweety!

Luvs ya babe!!

g

3/26/2007 1:45 PM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Green,
I was thinking of adding one more butterfly (smaller one), & some stars. I just want it to look like fairy dust underneath her, that way it fills in the gap. I ve already made another appointment for tomorrow to get it done. Ill post another photo of it tomorrow.
Your right, its nice none of us were seriously hurt in the accident. Although all of us had neck & back pain for the first few days after. But we are all better now. Take care sweetheart!! XOXOXO

3/26/2007 5:13 PM  
Blogger alan said...

Seeing the tail end of that Oldsmobile brings back a lot of memories of looking at the back end of ones just like that going down the line away from me along with Grand Prixs after I shot the brake line bolts and connected some other things...

Wouldn't it be funny if I helped build that one?

:o)

alan

3/27/2007 12:22 AM  
Blogger SPG said...

Sorry about your accident. Glad nobody was hurt too badly. My fiance got rear-ended and her neck hurt for weeks after.

The tattoo is cool, but youre right, you'll want something to fill that gap under the fairy. I was thinking aqua or teal for the fairy.

3/27/2007 9:05 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Alan,
That would be cool!! How have you been sweetheart? I hope all is well!! XOXOXO

SPG,
Yeah, I m really glad it wasnt worse then it was.
Your right about filling in the gap. I m going in today to do just that. I ll be posting another picture tonight to show you how it turns out. Take care sweetheart!! XOXOXO

Love always, MM XOXO

3/27/2007 9:52 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Check out my new addition!! ;)

3/27/2007 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home