Monday, March 12, 2007

Dillions Beach & My babys Birthday!!

Heres, Jacob, Skylar, Coty & myself on Dillions Beach last Sunday, the 4th of March. This was the first time Ive ever been there, & I have to tell you its BEAUTIFUL. We did alot of walking, so not only did I get tired but so did the boys.









You might not be able to see him or her, but its a sealion trying to catch a few crabs.










The Birthday Girl, partying it up @ the park on her B-day!! Her Birthday was March 11th! She is now 2 years old, but in Dog years that would be 14. So I guess its safe to say shes a teenager now, lol.










I had to kiss the Birthday Girl!! XXXX






Sorry, I dont have more to talk about, Ive been really busy. Ill share more later. Take care everyone!! Love always, MM XOXO

4 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

Now I know where that expression "Lucky Dog" comes from!

Glad to see you here!

alan

3/13/2007 12:49 AM  
Blogger Big Ben said...

That dog gets more action that me!

3/13/2007 7:40 PM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Alan,
Your so cute!! XOXO

Big ben,
I some how doubt that very much!! ;) XOXO

Love always, MM

3/14/2007 2:33 PM  
Blogger JLee said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm mad because my husband forgot our still camera for our vacation, but I got a little video of it.

3/15/2007 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home