Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I m back!!

Well yesterday almost seemed like a waisted trip, nothing they couldnt have told me over the phone.
They said I wont have to be coming back, they will be writing to my family Doctor in Carmichael, letting him know how to treat me. They did everything they were supposed to do for me, & that was find out what I had. Ive been diagnosed & I m clear to go!! They did say if I wanted to come back I could. NO THANKS, the driving isnt something I want to do anymore.

But now I have to go back & forth to see this new Opt. - nero Doctor in December. I hate the drive, so I wish they could send me some where a lot closer. Dont get me wrong I m very grateful for them & everything they've helped find out, but its very expensive to keep going back & forth.

Plus it felt like I was driving all day yesterday. For the first time I managed to hit all the traffic coming back. It started in San Francisco all the way home. I left Stanford at 3:15 & didnt get home until 8:pm. So that should tell you how bad the traffic was coming back. Thankfully, I came back just in time not to have to pay the toll for the bridge, so that was nice. A few times I was a little worried, because my car started heating up when it was stop & go traffic. But thankfully I made it home without anything bad happening. I think its time I get a new car!! ;)

Other then that, all is well, Ive been busy trying to get ready for the holidays. Which I m sure most of you are doing as well. Thanksgiving & Christmas, are my favorite times of the year.

I wish everyone well & thank you all for your on going support through out all this. Thanks for always being there for me & wishing me well. Youve all been a great support for me, & I have no idea how I could ever repay any of you. I have a lot of thanks & love in my heart for each & everyone of you. THANK YOU!!

Love always, MM XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12 Comments:

Blogger JLee said...

So you drove out there basically for nothing??! Bastards. Well, we are here for you. I'm not sure what I can do except listen and pass on information, but if there's anything you need, let me know! xoxo

11/08/2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

Yeah, driving, I've done all I want to after being all over this country and much of Canada.

I don't pay much attention to the holidays other than the good food. It's my favorite time of year for eating.

I have to get some bone spurs removed in my mouth, for some reason that doesn't seem as easy as getting teeth pulled. No big deal though, compared to your issues. Take care hon.

11/08/2006 2:34 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Sounds you drove alot for basically for noting. As for the holidays thing, please don't say the "H" word, just kidding. Just wanted to say hi, miss hearing from you. You take care RR!!!! XOXO

11/08/2006 3:04 PM  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

No need to repay me. It just makes me happy to see you happy. That's reward enough. :)

That drive sounded awful!!! I'm glad that your car made it through. We have to get a tune up and replace the timing belt to the tune of $1000 for the repairs!!!!

OUCH!!!

Anyway, sending love your way sweet heart.

11/08/2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

James.... Timing belts are pretty easy and not that expensive. Buy a tool kit, and go to the library to see how to do it. It's just wrenching.

I've rebuilt hundreds of automatic transmissions and people think I'm some kind of God because I can. Big deal, it isn't that hard. Parts is just parts.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

11/08/2006 6:24 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

MM-Glad to hear you are doing well Hun! Please take care of yourself.
XXXXX

11/08/2006 9:47 PM  
Blogger alan said...

Having driven old things most of my life, a little trick when they start to overheat in traffic like that is to turn the heater on, full blast. It won't make you feel any better, but the heater works like a little radiator and will help cool the engine a bit. Also kicking them into "neutral" will let them idle a little faster and keep the transmission from adding to the heat!

Sorry you went through all that "for nothing"!

alan

11/09/2006 1:37 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

I'm just a passerby (I think I found you in JLee's links) but I like your loving ethusiasm towards people (the blogosphere seems so filled with people shouting that yours is very refreshing). And I'm glad things are looking up a bit for you.

Keep that positive attitude. You'll go far in life with it! Heck, look how are you went yesterday with it! ;)

11/09/2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Jlee,
Thank you for always being here for me. Your an awesome friend!! I cant wait until oneday we go out on the town together. ;)XOXO

BBC,
I love the food too, I always seem to gain weight around this time, lol. Do you think you could take a look at my car :). XOXO

Scott,
Yes, I did. But at least I dont have to go there anymore, other then for my eye. Hopefully I only have to go one more time & then be done with it. Take care & I wont say the H word anymore, lol. XOXO

James,
Your so sweet, thank you!! $1000 Ouch is right, & I m complaining about $258. Sorry to hear about that, maybe BBC can help ya out. :)XOXO

Marie,
Thanks so much sweetheart!! I hope all is well with you & do take care of yourself as well. XOXO

Alan,
Thank you for that advice, Ill be using soon. Ill let you know how it works. Take care sweetie!! XOXO

Dan,
Thank you sweetheart!! Jlee is such a wonderful woman, I just love her. No matter who you are, (even if you are just passing by) your still special to me here & youve made a difference in my life. Thank you!! Take care sweetie!! XOXO

Love always, MM XOXO

11/09/2006 12:50 PM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Mrs Pitt,
Thank you!! I am so happy for the both of you. Its ok to not comment!! I know you both are on a new path in life & thats way more important then commenting. I wish you both all the best, & do take care. Love always, MM XOXO

BTW: You looked so beautiful in your wedding dress. But, then I havent seen a picture of you not looking beautiful. ;)

11/10/2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

mm: sorry you drove all that way for nothing this time. Long commutes anywhere are a bummer, especially if they aren't productive.

car repairs are bad news. a new car is great - I got one after I had two cars crap out on me in the same day. No problems since.

Holidays are coming?! Where has the year gone? Wow it's amazing how quickly time seems to pass.

Take care mm!

11/10/2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger ICECOLDCOKE said...

sorry to hear about your long drive, and the shit that followed,great to see you back again,hope your well and take care bud,from the mad scotsman

11/15/2006 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home