Monday, October 30, 2006

2 corinthians 12: 7-10

7. And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. 8. Concerning this thing I have pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 9. And he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness," Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in destresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

This is something I have been reading in the Bible, & now I understand better of my own sufferings & I am made perfect in my weaknesses, For my weaknesses have made me strong.

Just something I wanted to share with you!! Take care everyone!! Love always, MM XOXO

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said. Sometimes what we think is our burden becomes our gift.

BTW, my blog's back up! (New address, you you'll have to update your link.)

10/30/2006 12:21 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

I don't have a bible, threw it away. I'll list the kind of books I have in my blog tomorrow. Have a fuzzy evening hon.

10/30/2006 5:13 PM  
Blogger alan said...

I always knew you were strong, angel!

Your sharing it with us makes you even more so!

alan

10/31/2006 1:28 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

SPG,
Welcome back!! Ill update your link right away sweetie. Take care & I hope you know, I miss you. XOXO

BBC,
LOL!! Your cute!!
I m not that into sharing my beliefs, or forcing them on anyone. I think a lot of religious people tend to force their beliefs on others, that will only push them farther away from the lord, rather then help them any.
But right now, I m just really trying to make heads or tails of why I am, how I am right now. I m really trying to be strong & not focus on all the bad right now. I only posted this because its something I felt helped me believe what I was going thro was something to make me stronger. But no worries, I m not pushing any of my beliefs on you or anyone else. I love everyone even if they dont share in what I believe in. I think you are an awesome man with a great heart, so whether or not you have a bible doesnt matter to me at all. I love you all the same!! So please dont take what Ive posted to heart, its only something that I wanted to share on how I was feeling. Take care sweetheart!! XOXO

Alan,
Your such a sweet, sweet, man. Thank you for always being so kind & thoughtful in you words. You are truly awesome. Thanks again!! XOXO

Love always, MM XOXO

10/31/2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger JLee said...

The Bible can be such a comfort sometimes...glad that helped you. xo

10/31/2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

You want comfort? Don't look for it in a book. Take another persons hand.

10/31/2006 7:59 PM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Jlee,
Yes it sure can, specially in times like these. XOXO

BBC,
Will you hold my hand? ;)
XOXO

Love always, MM XOXO

11/01/2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Those are cool verses, mm. It's nice to know someone else has control of the situation. Keep the faith.

luvs ya babe!!

g

11/06/2006 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home