Monday, October 23, 2006

Welcome to my new home........

Heres some photos of my new home, theres still a lot that has to be done. So thats why its still a mess & not all the stuff has been put on the walls yets. Plus I still have to get cable out here to hook up all the TV,s so thats why youll see all the wires on the floor. I had to hook them all up myself, lol. I think of you all as my good friends, so I dont care who see's my personal living space. I m an open book to all my friends. I hope you like the place!! Enjoy!!
Also, I didnt take any pictures of the patio yet, I will post them tomorrow. I m putting up lights around the fence to make it more romantic. Youll see what I mean tomorrow or the next day.

Heres what youll see at my front door.


This is what youll see coming in the front door. Heres the front room with my computer & treadmill. :)


This is the full view of the Front room from the hallway after you enter in the front door.


The kitchen area!!

Heres the view from the kitchen!!
This is the hallway to the bedrooms & bathroom.