Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I miss you!!

Sorry its been awhile!! I have tried to check out some of your blogs from time to time, but I have been very busy the past few weeks so I havent been able to check out all or even leave comments. I cant even begin to tell you all how much I miss each & everyone of you. I hope everyone is doing good & all is well. I also have some information on my tests results from Stanford Medical Center.
I went back to Stanford yesterday & this is what I had found out. They said they are 99.9% sure I do not have MS, although they havent checked me for that. They did say, after getting back all the blood work & X-rays that they now believe 99.99% that I have something called Ankylosing Spondylitis. So its not MS, its AS!! I have never heard of this before in my life, so as soon as I got home I went online & check out anything & everything I could find on it. I was very surprised on how similar my symptoms were to this disease. It explains a lot about whats been happening with my eye & other things that have been happening as well. So now I will have to start injections of medication to prevent all the bad things from happening to me. Thats all I know right now, I go back to see them in 5 weeks to confirm their diagnosis. I have to get more blood drawn, & an MRI done before then. I really do hope this is finally it, & I wont have to go thro anymore tests or what ifs. I m so sick of going back & forth with it could be this, or it is this, or its not this its that. I really want to know & finally just move on & finally just get the right treatment. I just want to move on with my life.
I hope all is well with everyone & as soon as I have some more time I will post more about whats been going on with me. Take care everyone!! Love always, MM XOXO

14 Comments:

Blogger Cezi said...

OMG!!! I'm first!!
*doing a little dance*
Sweetie I missed you too. i'm glad to hear from you...now let me go read your post ;)

9/06/2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger Cezi said...

I know you’re going to be fine, you’re one strong woman and you will get through this…just keep your head up and be positive sweetie, don’t let whatever this “AS” is, bring you down. I know that in my situation I have to fight every day, every morning I wake up to a new battleground…but I don’t give in. Keep your head up don’t let this weakness control your life.
You will make through this with flying colors sweetie, because you’re strong and you bring a lot of happiness and good energy to those around you.

Kisses.

9/06/2006 8:07 PM  
Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Well, you know what is it, then they will tell you a treatment, and you will live better, a new beginning.
All should go better and better from now.

9/07/2006 5:24 AM  
Blogger alan said...

Thank you for the update and all the new info! I've been hoping this would turn out to be something manageable, and it sounds like it will, thank goodness!(and don't go quoting Mae West at me!)

That you finally found someone to "get it right" makes me so happy!

Miss you, sweetheart, keep us posted!

Thinking of you...

alan

9/07/2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

and I was just going to come on here and request a new post.

BUT at least you are finding out for sure what ails you and being proactive to getting it remedied. I certainly hope there are no more surprises hiding in your medical closet..

take care love.

g

9/07/2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger JLee said...

So good to have you back! I was worried...I also have never heard of this disease. I'll have to look it up. At least you're finally getting some answers. Hang in there and keep us all posted sweetie! love ya girl!! xo

9/08/2006 5:35 AM  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I hope you get a final result too. Good to hear from you as always. :)

9/08/2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I missed you too! I am glad you have found out what is wrong. I hope you will be feeling better very soon.
~xo

9/09/2006 7:07 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

I am so sorry you have this!! At least you know, so now you can begin treatment and start to feel better. Dont worry about your blog friends we will ALWAYS be here. Take care of you.

xoxoxo

9/09/2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger mushroom said...

Welcome back MM!

Wow, never heard of AS either. I'm happy they've finally diagnosed something, hope it helps set your mind at rest a little. Take care mate!

9/10/2006 10:43 PM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Oh I hope your injections don't make you as sick as my meds make me. Just dont forget to eat before hand, even with injections!!

Hope you are feeling well and keeping busy! I am here for you girl!

XX00XX00XX00-M.

9/12/2006 3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trystophy Ignouos Thyrous (Syndrome) is sometimes found in conjunction with Ankylosing Spondylitis (Syndrome). These syndromes are well known outside of the medical community by their abbreviations: T.I.T.S. and A.S.S...

So if you gotta have something, why not have that???

9/12/2006 5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, sweetheart. I'm praying for you!

XXOO

9/12/2006 4:16 PM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Cezi,
Your a sweetheart!! Thanks so much!! XOXO

Bernat,
Yup, & I am excited about that. I hope all is well with you sweetie. XOXO

Alan,
Hi sweetheart, I just want to say I MISS YOU!! Thanks for everything!! XOXO

Green,
Yeah finally huh, Its about time!!
XOXO

Outlaw,
Me too! I m getting so sick of tests & to finally have an answer is awesome. Not just because Ill finally know & be treated but also because NO MORE F--KEN TESTS!! Take care sweetheart, Love ya!! XOXO

Jlee,
Just as soon as I come back Im gone again, lol. I miss you sweetie & everyone else here. Life is really keeping me busy these days, which is a good thing. But I do miss everyone!! Yes I am so happy its all coming to an end & I can finally focus on other things. Love ya babe & do take care. XOXO

James,
Thank you, me too! XOXO

Lee ann,
Thank you sweetheart, me too. Take care & know I miss ya. XOXO

Marie,
Your awesome!! Thanks for being here for me, & I miss ya!! XOXO

Icecoldcoke,
Thanks so very much for all your support & your prayers. I know things are going to only get better now that I can keep my blood instead of passing it around like candy. UGH!! Take care sweetheart!! XOXO

Mushroom,
Its amazing how I can end up with something never even heard of by anyone. LOL!! Its just my luck!! At least I can move on now, lol!! Take care sweetie & thanks for everything. XOXO

BG,
Thank you so much sweetheart!! WOW, I would never of thought of that, thank you for saying something to me about that. Ill keep you post on how it makes me feel as soon as I start it. Take care!! I miss talking to you!! XOXO

Squid,
Thats pretty interesting, thanks for letting me know that. LMAO!! I hope all is well with you. Take care!! XOXO

SPG,
Thank you sweetheart!! XOXO

Storm,
Thanks so much sweetheart, your awesome!! XOXO

Love always, MM XOXO

9/14/2006 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home