Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I m off to Stanford once again!!

Sorry its been awhile, a lot has been going on lately. I havent had anytime to post or check anyones blog. Sorry!!

Today, I will be going to Stanford again, I m leaving at 11am. I ll make sure & post everything they say as soon as I get back. Hopefully, I get some good news this time!! :) Yesterday, I had to get my car fixed, which costed me $258.00, that I dont have. But I need to be able to drive my car to Stanford. Its about a 2 1/2 hour drive for me, so I really dont need to break down anywhere. Wish me lots of luck, please..............!!

Take care everyone!! Love always, MM XOXOXOXOXO

BTW: Thank you BBC, your such a sweetheart ;) XOXO

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for some good news for you, sweetheart!

11/07/2006 11:30 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Best of luck with your eyes! Sight is so precious.

11/07/2006 2:58 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Good luck sweetie!
~xo

11/07/2006 4:17 PM  
Blogger JLee said...

good luck and keep us posted! xoxoxoxo

11/07/2006 4:55 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

Umm, give me a mailing address and I will send you a little money to help pay for the car repair.

Other than that I hope that everything is going well for you, please keep us posted. Hugs.

11/07/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger alan said...

May you hear only good news this time!

Thinking of you...

Love,
alan

11/08/2006 12:38 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

SPG,
Thanks so much!! XOXO

Dan,
I agree, & thank you!! XOXO

Lee ann,
Thanks so much sweetheart!! XOXO

Jlee,
Thank you, & I m posting about it today. XOXO ;)

BBC,
You are such a sweetheart!! But sweetie, I could never ask you for that. Thank you so very much for thinking of me like that. :) XOXO

Alan,
Your so sweet, thank you. I ll be posting about it sometime today. Its not really good news & its not really bad either. Love ya & do take care!! XOXO

Love always, MM XOXO

11/08/2006 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home