Saturday, December 02, 2006

My Brother & me.......

Sorry, Ive been MIA for so long, Ive been recovering from a cold. But before I got a cold, I was so over joyed when I got to see my Brother for the first time in years. I think its been two years since the last time I saw him or heard from him. But it wasnt his fault, it was my own. I has said something I shouldnt have, & he was rightfully upset. But all in all this Thanksgiving was AWESOME. I didnt get a chance to see my Sister again before she left, or get a chance to get batteries in time, I was alittle bummed about that. But thankfully my Brother had a camera on him. I just need to ask him before I post any of them.

Here's a photo of me & my Brother when we were younger. I had to take a picture of a picture since I dont yet have a scanner. I m not sure what our ages are in this picture!! But Ive had this picture for years, thats why it looks like a mess. I m planning on getting it fixed as soon as possible. Yes, I do have batteries now, but No, I m not taking any photos until I no longer look like the walking dead. :)

Here's a photo Ashman (Scott) requested back when I had black hair. I was 21 years old in this picture, & once again this is a picture of a picture. Again, No scanner yet!! Yes, my hair was 80's freak fashion!! :( Please dont laugh!!

I do hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, & I do hope that everyone had as much happiness, as I did. Words cant describe how Awesome it really was!! Christmas, is on its way, I hope its a good one for everyone. DO take care!! Love always, MM XOXOXOXO

Dear Brother, I love you very much, & thank you. It was so good seeing you again & I wish you all the best forever & ever. You are so blessed with a wonderful loving, caring, & giving wife, take care of her my brother. I hope to see you all one day soon. I LOVE YOU BOTH!! Love always your sis, Renah XOXO

17 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Hey MM, thanks for the picture. Yeap, you're hot with black hair too!! :)
Do take care my friend!!

12/02/2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Oh I almost forgot Renah, glad to hear you got back in touch with your brother and your sister. Family is something that will always be there!!

12/02/2006 2:21 PM  
Blogger BionicBuddha said...

Wonderful pictures...thanks for sharing!



www.bionicbuddha.com

12/02/2006 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I saw that picture somewhere before...
Now I remember!

12/02/2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

I haven't seen my brother for 20 years, and I'm thankful for that, you wouldn't want him around either.

I have a picture of my oldest sister when she was about five or six years old. She's taking a leak beside an old car.
Hugs.

12/03/2006 7:25 AM  
Blogger JLee said...

That is so wonderful you got to reconcile with your brother! It's funny, I woke up the other night thinking about my brother who lives in Seattle and what a wonderful person he is and a good brother, and started crying! I was going to do a post about him..might still. Anywayyy, you look stunning even with 80s hair! lol

12/03/2006 7:35 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Scott,
Thanks!! I hate the style though!! This picture was taken in 1994, it was ages ago. I wish I still looked as young as I do here, but sadly I dont. :( Take care sweetheart!! XOXO

BB,
Thanks for stopping by!! XOXO

Squid V.,
You honestly think I look like Tiffany in this picture? I dont see the resemblance at all. Thanks I think? XOXO

BBC,
I m so sorry you have an awful Brother. I think Ive been an awful sister. So I m thankful my brother is such a sweet & caring man. You never know maybe oneday your brother will come around & you both can at least be friends. At least I hope!! But I dont know your brother, so I cant really say. Only you know the truth about him. Sorry its like that. Do take care sweetheart!! XOXO

Jlee,
I think you should do a post about him. I think its wonderful you have such an awesome brother. I know it sucks not to be able to see him as much as youd like too, trust me I know how that is. But as long as hes happy, I m happy for him. Take care sweetheart!! XOXO

Love always, MM XOXO

12/03/2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

The photo of you and your brother looks like it was taken in the 1940s! You both are cuter than buttons. What does that mean anyway? Are buttons supposed to be cute or something? ;)

12/03/2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

That's great you got to see your bro again and that the hatch was buried.

Had a great Thanksgiving here. It's been the best one in years. :)

12/03/2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger mushroom said...

Love the hair babe. That style is coming right back in!

12/03/2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

For god sake hahahahaha
I'll have wonderful Xmas in Japan :D
And you too of course.
Family is a treasure, enjoy it ;)

12/04/2006 3:41 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Dan,
Thanks!! I think its supposed to be as cute as a bugs ear. I THINK!! To me buttons arent that cute, but then I havent seen a bugs ear either, lol. Take care sweetheart!! Oh yeah, the picture was taken in the 1970's, not the 40's. I m not that old, lol. XOXO

James,
I m really happy that my brother was able to forgive me. Trust me I wont be doing anything stupid like that ever again. Take care!! XOXO

Mushroom,
Yeah.... that scares me!! ;) Thank you sweetie, do take care. XOXO

Bernat,
Are you laughing with me or at me? I dont look like that, DO I? I m Indian, not Asian. Yes, I know this picture isnt the best, & yes I look like I had to many puffs off of something. But Dont laugh at me, "Sniff sniff"!! I m totally kidding, yes I know this picture sucks ass. Take care sweetie & thank you, Ill enjoy my Christmas eating rice, & sushi, lol. XOXO

Love always, MM XOXO

12/04/2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger BBC said...

My brother has always been in trouble. On the jobs he worked on. Got kicked out of the union once. Always in trouble and going to courts, was shot once.

No one in the family will have anything to do with him, well, they are all dead now except for me. Believe me, you do not want to know him.

12/05/2006 5:57 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

BBC,
Sweetheart, I trust your judgement!! It doesnt sound like hes good news, so no worries I have no desire to meet him. :)
MM XOXO

12/05/2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger ICECOLDCOKE said...

great to hear that you made up with your brother,good news,hope you and family are well,sorry to hear about youe wee cold,oh i love the dynasty dallas hairdo...great,still lookin good bud cya

12/05/2006 1:35 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

mm: you look great in both pictures, even with the 80's 'doo. Though I must say ( and this is meant as a compliment ) that you don't look 21 in that 2nd picture, you look younger, maybe 18 or so. Don't woory, though. I have the same problem - not looking as old as I really am. Perhaps this will be beneficial for us in 20 years or so!!!

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving oveall and a good time with your brother.

Shake the cold! Stay well, luv.

12/05/2006 6:57 PM  
Blogger Polyman3 said...

You were beautiful then,
your more beautiful now.

12/08/2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home