Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My new baby boy!!

Didnt even know I was expecting, did ya!!! Well now ya do!!! I m expecting a baby boy next week sometime.




To be completely honest I didnt even know I was expecting until yesterday!! LOL!! ;)




Here's my new baby boy!! He's only six weeks old & he will be flying in from OK., sometime next week. I cant even begin to tell you just how excited I really am. I ve been wanting another little dog for Chelsea, to eventually breed with her, for over a year now. Ive been looking around for just the right guy for her, & now Ive finally found him. He is expected to only weigh 3 & 1/2 lbs. by the time he is full grown. Chelsea weighs 4 & 1/2 lbs now & shes already 2 years old. She wont get any bigger then what she already is now.









These are the first pictures Ive seen of him. He soooo fricken CUTE!!!!!!!!







Now the only thing is, is I need a name for him. Any suggestions?

Take care everyone & thanks for all the help on the Tattoo. I know you can all help me pick him a name too. Hint Hint!!
Love always, MM XOXOXOXOXO

10 Comments:

Blogger Mystical Me said...

I was thinking maybe name him Chance.

You know, Chelsea & Chance!! Sounds kind of cute, dont it?

But, ever since I started watching I LOVE NEWYORK on VH1, it kind of kills it for me. But, what do you think??
Love, MM XOXO

3/27/2007 12:45 PM  
Blogger JLee said...

I like "THOR" hahah
he is tooo cute!! congrats :)

3/27/2007 2:52 PM  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I'm kind of a geek this way but how about Gandalf from Lord of the Rings? Or Merlin? For some reason wizard names are coming to mind. Ha!! God I'm such a loser.

He's very cute indeed.

3/28/2007 2:16 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

That's not a dog, that's a snack for my cats. LOL

3/29/2007 8:42 AM  
Blogger BBC said...

Yeah, I'll call him 'Snackers'.

He, he, he.

3/29/2007 8:43 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

BBC,
Snackers is a really cute name. Yeah, I know my cats would probably love to have him as a snack, lol. Take care! XOXO

3/29/2007 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Squid...

Duh!

3/31/2007 7:58 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

First name that came to my mind for the dog was Cotton. Since he looks like a poofy, fluffy cottonball.

At least he does to me.

cute lil' puppy...

4/03/2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger alan said...

Cute as can be...

Hope he isn't travelling by himself!

A little Okie, hmmm...

alan

4/04/2007 11:52 PM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Boo!!

4/13/2007 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home