Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Name Change!!

Dakoda is now his new name!! At least for this week or who knows I might just keep it. Takoa just didn't sound right to me after awhile. Because Takoa sounded to much like Takaw, Takaw, Takaw every time I called him. It sounded as if I was calling for a bird or something.
He's finally almost completely potty trained, THANK GOD!! Ive been keeping him in a kennel every night, that seems to be working. His temperament has also changed for the better. Ive been working with him all week to change his temper. Every time he starts growling, I pick him up from the nap of his neck, & tell him NO. So far so GOOD!! He hasn't went Cujo for awhile now & Ive really tried to piss him off. Now I m rethinking about breeding him & Chelsea. Anyone, WANT A PUPPY? It wont happen for at least 8 months, so you have time to think about it. They wont get any bigger then 4 & 1/2lbs. Let me know!!

Take care everyone!! Love always, MM XOXO

3 Comments:

Blogger JLee said...

That's funny, because I was thinking the name reminded me of "Dakota". That is very cute and people will know what it is more. Good choice!

4/19/2007 12:52 PM  
Blogger alan said...

I thought the same thing JLee did, though I hadn't imagined you calling him with the other name!

:o)

alan

4/20/2007 9:45 AM  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Good name--I like it. I might be in the market for a pup. Maybe. :)

4/24/2007 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home