Monday, May 01, 2006

OMG!!

On their wedding night, the young bride approached her new husband
and asked for $20.00 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his
highly aroused state, her husband readily agreed. This scenario was
repeated each time they made love, for more than 30 years, with him
thinking that it was a
Cute way for her to afford new clothes and other incidentals that
she needed..

Arriving home around noon one day, she was surprised to find her
husband in a very drunken state. During the next few minutes, he explained
that his employer was going through a process of corporate downsizing,
and he had been let go.
It was unlikely that, at the age of 59, he'd be
able to find another position that paid anywhere near what he'd been
earning, and therefore, they were financially ruined.

Calmly, his wife handed him a bank book which showed more that
thirty years of steady deposits and interest totaling nearly $1 million
dollars.

Then she showed him certificates of deposits issued by the bank
which were worth $2 million, and informed him that they were one of the
largest depositors in the bank.

She explained that for more than three decades she had "charged"
him for sex and invested the money. As a result of her dutiful saving and
investing, they had become wealthy beyond imagination.

Faced with evidence of cash and investments worth over $3 million
dollars, her husband was so astounded he could barely speak, but when he
finally found his voice, he blurted out,
"If I'd had any idea what you were doing, I would have given you all my business!"
That's when she shot him.
You know, sometimes, men just don't know when to keep their mouths
shut.

LMAO!!

12 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

I didn't see it coming...!

alan

5/01/2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger JLee said...

me either! hahaha

5/01/2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

So maybe the adult video store has a trust account in my name?

5/01/2006 1:14 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Hahahaha!!!
I was going to say "See, sex does pay" until I read the ending!
That is hilarious :)

5/01/2006 2:45 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

that's funny! Thanks mm

5/01/2006 7:40 PM  
Blogger Cezi said...

"OMG!!" Is right, after all those years of having to have sex with him, I was glad she shot him--but don't you think it would have been better for her to divorce his ass and keep all the money?

5/01/2006 7:40 PM  
Blogger Yoda said...

Funny :-)

I just hope the poor bugger didn't mean it as a joke.

See, a bad sense of humor can really cost you -- more than sex!

5/01/2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger Javier said...

LMFAO!!

5/02/2006 3:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

5/02/2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger Silver Eagle said...

Chuckling ...

Uhm ... is that what you did with the money from all those dances?

((evil grin))

5/02/2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Alan, Neither did I at first, lol.

Jlee, Love ya!!

Outlaw, I m glad I could make you laugh sweetheart. I hope all is well with you.

Zen, Now thats funny!! I m sure Ive got an account right along with you & tons of others, lol.

Kayla, Me too at first, lol. Where is your blog sweety? Come back!! Everyone is fricken leaving around here, geeezzz come back already. Well anyways I hope everything is ok with you sweety & do take care.

Green, Thanks! I want you to stay blogging so dont leave with all the rest of em. OKAY........?

Cezi, I completely agree!! Although, since she already told him about all the money, I think shooting him was the better route. That way she didnt have to split all the hard earned money with his lamass. Quick thinking on her part I must say. LOL!!

Yoda, Yeah, I thought about that too. Hopefully he wasnt joking!! Goes to show you some jokes arent good to say around your wife,lol. Specially if she has a gun laying around the house. Haha!!

Le Chitelier, I m sorry!!

Javier, Hi sweety!! I m glad I was able to make you laugh. I think you need a good laugh right now. Do take care of yourself & I promise things will get better. You will meet the right woman for you, just give it sometime.

SPG, COME ON...Get your ass back blogging already. I need to hear about having a good time since I m not having a good time darnit!! Come back please!!??

Silver Eagle, Nope, but come to think of it, I should have invested the money. Well, I guess I still have a chance at becoming a millionair if I play my cards right. I havent been working lately so I cant start doing that until I get my ass back. Although, I m not sure I m going back. Ill leave that for another post. Do take care sweetheart!! I miss you!!

Take care, MM XOXO

5/02/2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger Kid Ric said...

That is just way too funny. Roflmao......

Peace, love and light,
Ric

5/03/2006 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home