Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Crazy shit is going on around here........

This afternoon I left my place to go get something to eat with my boys, since its their Easter Vacation (Spring Break to everyone else). When I was leaving my place, I saw what looked like a bunch of cops just hanging around on their phones, right outside across the street in a parking lot by my house. Then it hit me, I remembered hearing a helicopter earlier this morning. I remembered hearing them saying something over a loud speaker saying something about if you see such & such person, please call your local sheriffs department. I was half asleep when they were saying all this, so I dont really remember everything they said. It was all very muffled at the time because I was half asleep when all this was happening. So I just didnt think anything of it & went back to sleep. Its pretty normal to hear sheriffs flying around looking for someone who they were chasing around on the streets, so again I really didnt think anything of it.
Anyways, I continued to drive along with the boys to go get something to eat for lunch. Then when we were driving back up to the house, I noticed there was a lot more people, cars, vans, & sheriffs. They had taped off the road in a certain spot, which I couldnt help but drive slower then when I was leaving. Thats when I looked over to where they were all standing & noticed a dead body laying next to them. I think I stopped breathing for about a min or two or three. To be honest I m not quite sure how long I stopped breathing. I immediately told the boys not to look & then I tried to stay calm myself. I am not feeling real well right now & I m not feeling very safe in my own home right now. I know this happens almost everyday in California, but this is just too close to home for me. Seems like Ill be moving once again!! UGH!!
I would have posted pictures, but when I walked up to speak with a sheriff to see if he could tell me what had in fact happened, I soon found out they didnt want anyone around the crime scene.
They dont want anyone to know anything at this point other then becareful because the killer is still on the loose. Crazy if you ask me!! I will however see if I can take a picture when some of them leave.
But anyways, I do hope everyone is doing well!! Do take care everyone & stay safe!! Love always, MM XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

17 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

MM: you be so careful, ok? Keep yourself and your boys safe... That's pretty scary, seeing what you have described. Is it a questionable neighborhood where this happened? Pictures would be cool BUT only if it doesnt endanger you.

4/12/2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Mary Alice said...

Hey MM. That sounds crazy. I hope that the police catch that person! Do you have an alarm system? Crime is everywhere and we just have to always remember to lock our doors.

Keep safe,

MA

4/12/2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger That dude Paul said...

You stay safe!!! Keep us in the know as you find out more.
Peace

4/12/2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Green, Thanks you, but no need to worry about me. I ll stay safe!! Yes, I think this neighborhood is in question now. I wasnt able to get any pictures. As soon as I had the nerve to go get some photos they were all gone. I was bummed!! But maybe its for the better anyways.

MA, Its very crazy!! I dont think the police ever did find the person or persons that did this crime. It scares me that they are still on the loose. So I m keeping everything locked. I dont have an alarm, but I m thinking now I should get one here soon. Thanks babe!! XOXO

Paul, Thanks I will be safe I promise!! I didnt get photos, but I will post anything on the news or in the paper about what happened. I m dying to know the facts of what happened today.

Take care everyone & Ill keep you all posted about whatever I find out. Love always, MM XOXO

4/12/2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

be careful and stay inside with ALL doors and windows locked for sure! I personally would leave too! Don't blame you! But then again down the street there was the Marck Hacking murder. My cousin used to be his home teacher from our church too ...some major nut cases out there!

4/12/2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger alan said...

My neighborhood has cycled through good to rough and back again in the almost 30 years I've lived here. There was a time when I had plywood against a front bedroom wall to stop a stray bullet just in case! Now I just leave the stereo on when we leave so it sounds like maybe someone's home, and since we work opposite shifts it's hard to pin down our hours.

Keep your wits about you!

alan

4/13/2006 1:27 AM  
Blogger Javier said...

I am used to this type of things, It happens too often in big cities, like L.A. or San Francisco, I am curious to see death bodies, can't help it.
But there is no safe please in the US.

4/13/2006 4:10 AM  
Blogger sadielady said...

I saw a dead body once, and it freaked me out. Like you, I saw it because I was driving on a road and saw a crime-scene-taped area on the side of the road, so I glanced at it as I drove by, and there was a dead man lying there, who had not been covered up yet by a sheet or body bag or anything. It didn't happen close to where I live, but nevertheless it made me feel weird for a while afterward. Freaked out, really. Well if you live in a bad area, then move. But if you otherwise have felt ok there, then remember that bad shit can happen anywhere. Just take care and look out for yourself and your boys.

4/13/2006 6:48 AM  
Blogger Polyman2 said...

Yea, that kind of shit
is everywhere now-a-days,
sad to say. It's one thing to read about this stuff and another to see it, and how do you explain it to the kids?.
I'm paranoid anyway and always lock the doors. Also got a big loud dog and had him trained.

4/13/2006 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creepy. Stay safe, my dear.

4/13/2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger Silver Eagle said...

Stay safe Sweetie,

Hey we don't have that here in Florida yet :)

Hugs

4/13/2006 5:57 PM  
Blogger Yoda said...

Whoa! That's crazy. Hope you are OK now. Sometimes I wonder what a world we live in.

Do you ever think by locking your doors and windows you are locking yourself in, rather than keeping badbodies out?

4/13/2006 7:30 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

OMG sweetheart. Please be safe. I am so worried about you, that is such a scary situation!! if you need anything let me know!!! Miss ya babe and keep me updated!!! love ya

4/13/2006 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, MM! I'm leaving the blog-o-sphere, but I'll be keeping my profile & offering my posts. Take care!

4/14/2006 3:19 PM  
Blogger Cezi said...

have a happy Easter sweetie:)

4/15/2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger Cat's Confessions said...

MM,
OMG sweety please be careful! Make sure u keep the doors and windows locked, thats some crazy shit. I have seen dead bodies before it, I dont get freaked at dead bodies or blood, for some odd reason, but then again I have a strange side to me, lol. Sorry for not being around much I have been taking yoga classes and have been kinda busy lately, I was hoping to catch up with u on msn this week but I wasnt on much at all. I need to get my work caught up as well but I dont feel like being online. It has been so nice outside these past days, so I take advantage of being out of the house. Take care babe and be safe, Luv ur bff Cat

4/15/2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger d$ said...

bodies are nothing to be afraid of

4/15/2006 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home