Monday, May 01, 2006

Even if you can't SPELL you can still READ

More Brain Stuff . . From Cambridge University.

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny
iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but
the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was
ipmorantt!

Interesting stuff if you ask me!! I am always making sure I spell things right, & after seeing this I m not sure it really matters, lol. Take care everyone!! Lvoe awlays, :) XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

5 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

Since I started wearing bifocals, letter swap on me sometimes anyway. If it doesn't make sense, I go back and reread and see what it really said...grrr!

:o)

alan

5/01/2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

I know where yo got this..... I think.

;>)

5/01/2006 3:05 PM  
Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

I read it before (in spanish), incredible, it really works.

5/02/2006 2:33 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Alan, Your so funny!! I hope all is well with you sweetheart, & do take care.

Green, Yeah, I m sure you got the same email I did, lol.

Le Chitelier, Yeah our mind is pretty amazing & very fragile. I love learning about all the mind is capable of doing.

Bernat, I have yet to see it in Spanish. If & when I do, I wont be able to read it since I dont read Spanish, lol.

Take care, MM XOXO

5/02/2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger Kid Ric said...

Yea, azmanig for creaitin. Smlie.

I could read it without a problem. But, I took the sped reddin course. So, I can red anathin.

PLL

5/03/2006 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home