Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Harley Davidson inventor

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven.

At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven."

Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with God."

St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.

God recognized Arthur and commented, "Okay, so you were the one who invented the Harley-Davidson motorcycles, eh?!"

Arthur said, "Yeah, that's me..."

God commented: "Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution, and can't run without a road?!"

Arthur was apparently embarrassed, but finally spoke, "Excuse me, but aren't you the inventor of woman?"

God said, "Ah, yes."

"Well," said Arthur, "professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention:

1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion;
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds;
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much;
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust;
5. And the maintenance costs are outrageous!!"

"Hmmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God. "Hold on."

God went to his Celestial super-computer, typed in a few words and waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and = God read it and smiled.

"Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to Arthur,"but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours.

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God did a damn fine job with at least one of his inventions ;-)

4/19/2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

SPG, Which one is that? LMAO!! I hope all is well sweety, I have to tell, ya I miss ya. Take care!! Love always, MM XOXO

4/19/2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger alan said...

I've heard many times through the years that by the strictest of engineering, on paper a helicopter won't fly, and a Harley won't run. Glad God didn't listen to the engineers either!

alan

4/19/2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger Koos F said...

Hi MyMe
Overlooked your picture at first.
You don't look like a Harley...

4/19/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

mm: that is freakin' HYSTERICAL!!!!!

Gotta tissue I can wipe my eyes with? I'm gonna have to recycle this joke a few times.

4/19/2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

ha ha that is so cute. hi sweetheart hope all is well

4/19/2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger Yoda said...

LMAO! I'm gonna forward this one! Hope you are doing OK ...

4/19/2006 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MM, you KNOW which one I'm talking about - no need for the false modesty with me ;-)

I'm glad you miss me. Keep thinking about me. We're going to meet up one of these days.

4/20/2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

why are you in a bikini?

4/20/2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

scribe: why don't you read some of her old posts and maybe you'll find out.... she won't tell you though, in a comment (at least she hasn't so far.

4/20/2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger Polyman2 said...

Ride Sally ride.

4/20/2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger That dude Paul said...

Mine is not to ask why... Mine is to admire beauty...You look great in a bikini.

4/20/2006 6:27 PM  
Blogger Javier said...

I agree with god oh yessss!!

4/21/2006 3:10 AM  
Blogger Cezi said...

Just hilarious MM!!! Someone just sent me an email about the difference in between an Harley Davidson and a Honda...soooo funny! Have you seen that one?
Have a good weekend sweetie!

4/21/2006 4:27 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Ha ha good one!

Why is a fat woman like a moped?

they're both fun to ride, but you wouldn't want to be seen on one!

4/22/2006 4:36 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Classic.

4/22/2006 5:06 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

yuk yuk

4/24/2006 3:27 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY TAGGED!! See my blog for details!

4/24/2006 3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm back on dial-up...
It takes like three weeks to open a page.

4/24/2006 8:45 PM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Alan, Your so cute!! LOL, ;)!! XOXO

Gabrealle, Thanks!!

Koos f, I sure hope I dont look like a harley. Thanks for commenting please come back ya hear. :)

Green, Thanks, Yeah I loved it when I first read it too. XOXO

Princess, Hi sweety, I miss you!! XOXO

Yoda, I m glad you liked it. How have you been? XOXO

SPG, Thanks sweetheart!! But in all honesty, I wasnt being modest. I really wasnt sure who you were speaking of. :) I hope to meet up with you sooner then later. I hope all is well with you & I do hope you reconsider blogging again. XOXO

Scribe, Because I want to be!! I love bikinis!! Thanks for asking!! ;)

Green, Your so funny!! ;)

Polyman2, LMAO!! I hope all is well with you sweety!! XOXO

Paul, Thank you so much sweetheart!! XOXOXO

Javier, Me too!! ;)

Cezi, Hi sweety & thanks so very much for being such a sweetheart. I do hope all is well with you. XOXO

Le Chitelier, Thank you & yes I was in a bikini before. ALways!! ;) Thanks for stopping by sweety & please come back again anytime. XOXO

Mark, That was funny!! LMAO!!

Zen Wizard, Thanks, & thanks for coming by, your always welcome here.

Simon, HUH?

Green, I will go look! Sorry its been awhile since Ive been around. But I m here now!! XOXO

Squid Vicious, I m sorry!! But thankfully your still here. XOXO

Outlaw, I m sorry theres just been alot going on lately. But I ll be posting more now. Thanks for asking sweety!! I do hope all is well with you. XOXO

Take care everyone & know Ive missed ya!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

4/26/2006 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home