Friday, May 25, 2007

I cut off my hair!!

Last week I chopped off all my hair, about six inches to be exact. I wanted to wait to post about this until I had a picture of something to show you what it looks like. But, Oh well, I wanted to post about it now. I also, lightened it a lot more then what it was. It looks really cute, but I m still getting used to it being so short. I ve never had it this short in my life, well that is until now. LOL!! I promise I ll be posting a picture of it as soon as I get a picture taken. I ll try to do it this weekend sometime.
Dont panic to much, because it was pretty long when I decided to cut it. Besides its only hair, & it does grow back!! It was funny, the day I got it done my youngest son walked up to me & said "wheres my mom"? Then he wouldn't stop staring at me & acted like he was going to pass out. Hes pretty cute & very dramatic!! I wonder where he gets that!! LOL!!

On the darker side of things one of my friends ( Justin) that I grew up with, his father is dying. This morning around 10:30 am his breathing has become labored & is taking his last breath's. He is a good man & one I came to know & love very much through out the years. He will be missed tremendously!!

Ken, may the Angels guide you & may they be as kind & loving to you as you have always been to everyone's heart you touched. I love you Ken & thank you for always being a father figure to me when I needed one the most.

Love always, MM

8 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I've cut my own hair for many years now, just take some snips at it everyday. So it pretty much looks the same all the time. I'm thinking of shaving my head though. LOL

His father, he's omnipresent, so no sweat, human bodies are fragile but the spirit lives on.

Have a great day, kiss your boobs for me. LOL... hugs.

5/26/2007 5:48 AM  
Blogger alex said...

http://prieslar.info/?search=zawodni
http://prieslar.info/?search=Zakret+zebaty
http://prieslar.info/?search=BERLINALE
http://prieslar.info/?search=Bakoma
http://prieslar.info/?search=sypialnia
http://prieslar.info/?search=n+tvn

5/26/2007 7:46 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

MM-Even the littlest change can do the soul good.

I am sorry to hear about your friends dad. I know what it is like to see a loved one slip away. My grandmother passed in 2002 and near the end, I was with her almost everyday. The only comforts I take now is that she is in a better place and that I was with her when she passed.

Please have a safe holiday weekend.

5/26/2007 9:39 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

BBC,
You always make me laugh, thank you so much for that. I ll make sure & kiss them for ya!! ;)
Your right the spirit does live on, & I know his will. Take care sweetheart!! XOXO

Alex,
??

Marie,
I needed a change, & I really like it.
I was there the day my Grandmother passed away. I was holding her hand as she passed. It was the most heartbreaking experience Ive ever had to bare. Then seven months after I saw my Grandfather pass away. Its the hardest thing anyone will ever have to go thro. I am truly sorry for your loss, & always know she is always with you now. Take care sweetheart & thank you. XOXOXO

Love always, MM XOXO

5/26/2007 10:57 AM  
Blogger alan said...

If you are happy with your hair, the rest of us will go right on loving you no matter what, inside and out!

alan

5/27/2007 8:17 AM  
Blogger JLee said...

I'm sure you look hot no matter what your hair is like!
I am so sorry about your friend's dad...it sounds like he meant a lot to you.

5/28/2007 7:54 AM  
Blogger Mystical Me said...

Alan,
Your always so sweet & kind. Thank you!! XOXO

Jlee,
I think it looks really cute, but I m just not use to it being so short. ;)
Yes, Ken ment a lot to me, he was like a father to me at times when my own father wasnt around. :(
Thank you!! XOXO

Love, MM XOXO

5/28/2007 5:36 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I'm sure you look as hot or hotter (if that is possible) as you did before!!

Sorry to hear about your friend's Dad.
Take care!!

5/29/2007 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home